Welcome

I'm so glad you're here! This is our story. God has lead us to adoption to build our family and here you will find my real and raw experiences with joys and triumphs as well as struggles and sadness. I hope you're encouraged by our story of God's faithfulness and His love for us!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Meeting the new Worker

Tomorrow we meet the new social worker. I'm not really nervous, just curious how it's going to go. Things have changed a lot since the last one and I'm really ready to address some of those things! Praying for wisdom and grace tomorrow and that we connect well so that I can feel like I really have her support. I've been feeling very alone since we've switched social workers. Lacking in support and almost under attack by her helper who supervises and arranges visits. I'm praying that tomorrow is a turn around and that she'll see Dora thriving in our home and be willing to go to bat for us. I'd be so grateful for your prayers. I know God hears the prayers of one but believe that the prayers of many are even better! I'll update you all after the visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment