Welcome

I'm so glad you're here! This is our story. God has lead us to adoption to build our family and here you will find my real and raw experiences with joys and triumphs as well as struggles and sadness. I hope you're encouraged by our story of God's faithfulness and His love for us!

Monday, October 31, 2011

One Rude Social Worker

So we're at Costco now. We're all exhausted but trying to finish our errands. Today was traumatic and the SW just made it worse. She doesn't want me to have any contact with mom from now on which I feel like causes more tension between mom and I. Not to mention Dora does not like her at all and now she'll be the one to take Dora from me and bring her back. Today on the way back out Dora could see us through the glass wall and when mom walked out the SW wouldn’t let Dora come to me. Instead she picked her up and took her back inside while she was screaming and I was locked out hearing Dora scream. Neither of us could understand why she was causing more stress to an already stressful situation! Then Addy got stressed too! Needless to say I'm making some phone calls later to the actual Social workers on the case. And she had the nerve to try to take Dora from me to carry her to the car. I'm almost to the point of asking for her not to supervise our visits anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment