Welcome

I'm so glad you're here! This is our story. God has lead us to adoption to build our family and here you will find my real and raw experiences with joys and triumphs as well as struggles and sadness. I hope you're encouraged by our story of God's faithfulness and His love for us!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Someday these visits will be done...

Sitting at the last visit before the court date. Dora didn't want to go to mom at first but she eventually went to her and was snuggling her which was weird. Makes me wonder what's going through her little mind and realize that my wisdom is just not enough in this situation. Finished my report and I feel good about it. Brought pictures of our trip to Disneyland. Spending time with Cinderella and continually praying for the peace I have been experiencing to continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment