Welcome

I'm so glad you're here! This is our story. God has lead us to adoption to build our family and here you will find my real and raw experiences with joys and triumphs as well as struggles and sadness. I hope you're encouraged by our story of God's faithfulness and His love for us!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Yet Another Delay

I got a phone call from Dora's social worker today letting me know that the courts will be closed the day that the hearing was scheduled and it was rescheduled for October 28th. Ugh... To be completely honest the thing that bothers me the most is the trip to Richmond for another visit before the next court date. I could really care less that she's spending time with mom. It's more just the toll that the day takes on the girls and I. We're all sooo exhausted at the end of the day! But it's not a choice so we go and make the best of it. I'm sure that God has a purpose in delaying the court date and even though I'm ready to have a decision I'm really not stressing about it one way or another. The closer we get the more confident I get in God's plan and purpose in all of this and His Will WILL be accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment