Welcome

I'm so glad you're here! This is our story. God has lead us to adoption to build our family and here you will find my real and raw experiences with joys and triumphs as well as struggles and sadness. I hope you're encouraged by our story of God's faithfulness and His love for us!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Praise The LORD!!!

Great news!!! Our visit for Friday was cancelled AND the next visit we have will be supervised by Dora's social worker NOT crazy social worker!!!! Praising the Lord for this because I never felt right about calling and just decided to wait it out one more visit and try to work with the worker one last time. What blessing came out of a prayerful and quiet heart. I was so tempted to go in guns blazing and would have been perfectly right in doing so. It's been a rough two weeks for me but God is good! PROOF He has my good at heart!!! He gave me a reprieve! A calm in the storm and I'm SOOO thankful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment