Welcome

I'm so glad you're here! This is our story. God has lead us to adoption to build our family and here you will find my real and raw experiences with joys and triumphs as well as struggles and sadness. I hope you're encouraged by our story of God's faithfulness and His love for us!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Meeting Went Well!

Thanks to everyone who was praying! The meeting with the social worker went really well. I really like her. She actually called us to let us know she was running late and she doesn't understand why the judge made the decision she made either! I was afraid we would lose our advocate when we lost Monica but it doesn't sound like we did. She did say that there is a possibility that it will be continued at the next court date which I would hate to see. But she did give hope that while mom is still doing well it hasn't been perfect and that she'll still be in her program at the next court date and you can't have children in her program. So I guess it was a glimmer of hope! Well.. thanks everyone! We're off to the water park!

No comments:

Post a Comment