Welcome

I'm so glad you're here! This is our story. God has lead us to adoption to build our family and here you will find my real and raw experiences with joys and triumphs as well as struggles and sadness. I hope you're encouraged by our story of God's faithfulness and His love for us!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Trauma

Just arrived in Richmond and mom, grandpa and sister were all waiting for us. It was nice to see more of the family and hear mom talking in Thai. But Dora was screaming no! No! No! And wouldn't go to mom. when I handed her to her anyway she started screaming, and screaming and screaming. My heart is breaking and I'm shaking inside! I'm in tears and it's cold here!!! When I whispered to the social worker about how Dora reacted she said something about us not having contact. Please be praying for me because that's not my desire and I need to graciously defend what I believe is best for my daughter and my family and that IS me continuing to bring her to visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment