Welcome

I'm so glad you're here! This is our story. God has lead us to adoption to build our family and here you will find my real and raw experiences with joys and triumphs as well as struggles and sadness. I hope you're encouraged by our story of God's faithfulness and His love for us!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dora's First Night in our Home!

Dora's spending the night! The FM has been weird all day. We were texting back and forth all day about what the visitation plan was for the week. Her story changed a bunch of times. I don't know if she just wasn't really paying attention or what, but I was left feeling really confused. Then I went to take Dora "home" today and she said she was out to dinner and that we could keep her till 8. It WAS 8???? Did she mean 9???? Nope. 8am! Well. I have to be at work no later than 7:30, but I'm still dropping her off in the morning before work. I think the FM sees how well Dora's doing and really just wants to get her here permanently. I NEVER thought it would be like this and I think we are just blessed that it's not dragging on.

Cinderella's doing really good. Of course she wants EVERY toy that Dora has. I don't really blame her. It would be hard to share all your toys with someone else! Overall she is doing a great job of sharing not just her toys but her parents, her room, her clothes, etc. I'm so proud of her!

I'm pretty sure Cinderella's asleep. Dora keeps getting quiet and then she babbles bit and then gets quiet again. She's doing GREAT! God has been so good to us in this process! Tomorrow morning's going to be CRAZY getting two children to two places in a very limited amount of time. I'm so thankful they're both close by!

I think it's quiet back there :) I think we have two sleeping children! Yay for tomorrow being my last work day of the week! Possibly for a few weeks!

Thanks everyone for following us in our journey. It really means a lot to me to have all of you guys support us in our journey. We are so blessed to have so many wonderful family members and friends in our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment