Welcome

I'm so glad you're here! This is our story. God has lead us to adoption to build our family and here you will find my real and raw experiences with joys and triumphs as well as struggles and sadness. I hope you're encouraged by our story of God's faithfulness and His love for us!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ugh... Should have gone...

Totally regretting not going to the hearing today. If we ever have another one for Dora or any other children, I'm definitely going. I just need to keep reminding myself that I only stayed home because I felt it was in the best interest of Dora, but it's KILLING me not knowing what's going on. Once I found out we couldn't take her it really put a damper on things for me. If she had been with us a little longer then I would have gone, but I haven't had the chance to get her acclimated to other people yet and I really wanted to be really bonded before leaving her with anyone else. Sigh... I just need to trust the Lord right now and that He was the one leading my decision to stay home. I can't even remember what time the hearing is. I think she said 1:30, but I'm not sure. Resting in God's plan for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment