Welcome

I'm so glad you're here! This is our story. God has lead us to adoption to build our family and here you will find my real and raw experiences with joys and triumphs as well as struggles and sadness. I hope you're encouraged by our story of God's faithfulness and His love for us!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Heart is a Battlefield..

So... I'm positive most of the time, but I'm having a down moment. Dora's SW called to push back her visit on Wednesday because mom has a parenting class. Sigh.. That means she's doing what she needs to be doing. Trying hard to remind myself that it's really close to the hearing and that right now I should be expecting her to have her act together. But this morning I just woke up in prayer for my girls. They're becoming so attached to each other and I've had moments of fear and what if's all day. Really trying to focus my heart and mind to the things that I know to be true of my God. He's loving, desires my best, He loves my children more than I do and wants their best as well, He's trustworthy AND faithful. This mama's heart is a battlefield today!

No comments:

Post a Comment