Welcome

I'm so glad you're here! This is our story. God has lead us to adoption to build our family and here you will find my real and raw experiences with joys and triumphs as well as struggles and sadness. I hope you're encouraged by our story of God's faithfulness and His love for us!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mixing with the Street

Today's our visit with mom and I already feel sick. Please be praying for us this morning. I have pictures ready to take to her and I really want to be able to be my normal chatty and friendly self without my nerves getting in the way. Last time I was so nervous I couldn't be myself and I so desire to be in control and purposeful in my actions this morning. It's not even just that she holds our future in her hands. I'm not good with being around drug addicts and people from the street. It's so foreign to me that it unnerves me. Hopefully through this experience I can really grow in my effectiveness to reach people that make me squirm and develop a true love for them. I'm really thankful Bryan can go with us this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment