Welcome

I'm so glad you're here! This is our story. God has lead us to adoption to build our family and here you will find my real and raw experiences with joys and triumphs as well as struggles and sadness. I hope you're encouraged by our story of God's faithfulness and His love for us!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Today's the Day!

Today was just an ordinary day. We woke up, got dressed and headed to pump it up and had a great time with Julie and the Froisland "twins". Cinderella just loved it. I love seeing her excited because she just runs, runs in straight lines, runs in circles, twirls in tight twirls that make her dizzy. That was her today, running from one thing to the next. I went knowing that it would wear Cinderella out, but little did I know it would wear me out too! I wasn't planning on getting in the play structures, but there I was climbing in and out with our three little ones. What joy! While there I went to go check on my phone (yes, I'm obsessed. I'm not worried about my purse being stolen or the money in it taken. I'm only worried about my phone!") and I saw that I had missed two phone calls from a number that I recognized as our social worker. I immediately got nervous, knowing that she could be calling to tell us we were matched. If you've ever been to pump it up, you know it's not the time or place to make or take that phone call!


When I got home

No comments:

Post a Comment